|Contact Celtic Web Design today to discuss your future website.
Tel 01736 757734
Mob 07906 071 028
|Please view our comprehensive web design questionaire below.
|Answering the questions will provide us with the fullest idea of the website that you require and develop the best quote for you and your business.
- What is the purpose of your website?
• A brochure site?
• Establish an online presence?
• An entertainment site?
• An information presentation site?
• To obtain demographic customer information?
• Online questionnaire?
• A community site?
• Promote products / services?
• An E-commerce site.
- What is the important message that you wish to convey to your visitors? Please view the following list.
• To provide customer service.
• To sell a product.
• To build familiarity.
• To provide general / specific product information.
• To build customer loyalty.
• To make an announcement.
• To encourage customers to contact us by phone, post or email.
• To make available product prices.
• To improve inner company communications.
- Is this website project a redesign or a new website?
If you wish to redesign a website, what do you like or dislike about your existing website?
- Do you have a logo and a slogan for your business?
Do you already have company colours and styling?
- Develop a short description of your business, how would your customers find you in the Yellow Pages?
- Who is your target market?
What type of visitors do you want to attract to the site?
- Do you have any short term or long term goals for your website?
How would you determine success?
- Do you already own the domain name?
Do you have an existing hosting account or would you require one?
- If you require an ecommerce website, what type of ecommerce solution do you require?
• Flat file page, visitor must print then fax, post or phone to place order.
• Single page secure order form that send each order as an email.
• Multi-page secure order form with shopping cart, visitors can pick products while continuing to look at the site, change their order, preview order and submit on-line.
- Do your customers have buying seasons?
- Do you have a brick and mortar or other off-web location or contact point? How do you see the online and off-line business working together?
- Who are your competitors?
What do you like / dislike about their websites?
- Do you know of any sites that share similar interests or business ideas as yourself, reciprocally linking to important websites can be beneficial?
- A well laid out website has no more than 6 - 8 section links to interior pages on the home page, how many pages do you potentially see for your website?
- Will you be allocating a marketing budget for your website? Would you consider paid search engine inclusion? Would you consider online advertising (GoogleAds, Overture)?
- Will you be able to supply all photos, custom graphics or text for the site?
- Do you require any other components on your site, for example affiliate programs, java applets, database integration, questionnaire forms, feedback forms, newsletters?
- Keywords and keyword phrases are very important to a websites search engine optimisation, do you know which words you would like your site to be quickly and easily found with search engines on?
- Do you require ongoing maintenance and content updates?
How often do you see the content being updated?
Do you require the facility to update content yourself?
- Is there a deadline for the site to be completed and placed online?
- Do you have a budget set for the website development?